Career , money and what's left ???
It is such a refreshing place to be in when one has not much household responsibilities to worry about . I mean , what's new being single ( temporarily ! ) eh ? I may not be living with my parents and siblings but does not that now potentially gives me time and space to concentrate solely on doing the things I am required to do to achieve an illustrious living and partying ( hopefully ! ) ? These imperative items on my checklist will include a couple of travelling plans , some huge ' branded ' purchases that I've been eyeing for quite a while now and maybe getting back to books..................... What do you think ? I guess I'm never too old to do the things that I always wanted to do - rite ?
On the career front , things have been pretty well organized , received quite a number of recognition last year for some minor achievements which eventually became a bigger achievement and I was awarded for the hard work of it all ( pat on my back ^_^ ) . I have also learnt to take it all one day at a time . As for the money talk , I have to admit this , my credit card is the one who has being doing the most talking since the last couple of months . So unlikely of me ' allowing ' my credit card to do the talking for any if not at all because , being the financial prudent person that I am , I shall take comfort and blame it all on the purchase of a property............teeheehee . OK ! ok ! I'm slowly and surely working extra hard to ' zerorised ' my credit card balance .
Sometimes I wish that I am happy with everything just the way it is . But I am just not and I wonder sometimes if I am just unnecessarily pressurizing myself into all this self-motivating and comforting myself with all those positive vibes and images . I may be single but that does not stop me from pursuing my other dreams and ambitions in life ..................... ( to become a righteous wife and a devoted mother someday ) , and being appreciated for being a woman . Now , let's get started shall we ???
No comments:
Post a Comment