Remember some years ago ( 3 years to be exact ) , I blogged about wanting to buy myself an iPad..................??? Read here . Well.............guess what ???
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Miss mini iPad is 2 months old to be exact and I finally found the time now only to blog about ' her ' . Isn't she gorgeous ??? And as you can see , I've practically downloaded all usable application I can think off and it's only accessible to a WIFI friendly area - so that will be my parents home only ;( Otherwise , I will some how find something to type about in the Notes application of my dear mini iPad . So far so good , no complains and ah yes! .................'she's ' my second tattle gadgetry from Apple !


No comments:
Post a Comment