Sometime last year , just after shifting house , I was doing some online beauty research on ways to improve my make-up quality and dressing up styles . As I was blog hopping , I came across this very unique local beauty website called HiSHOP . Local company but their products are of foreign brands . So , as curious as a cat , I decided to purchase a couple of shower gel and lotions . Guess what ??? I enjoyed using their products that in less than one month following my first purchase , I spent almost RM500+++ purchasing their other beauty and personal hygienic products as you can see in the picture below . And they even sell something call Oxygen Sanitary Napkins - no though it's something slim and long in size - strangely its absorption is better than the other brand sanitary napkins .
Oh and another thing before I forget , the products are well packed and placed in a nice pink box as you can see it in the picture here and delivered to you in less than 3 days . So yes - I recommend this website to you beauty junkies out there . 


No comments:
Post a Comment