Friday, September 4, 2009

As I take leave ......

Finally the day has arrived . I will be leaving in a few hours time on my much anticipated vacation on a journey all by myself ( and alone ) to a city that I so long wanted to visit in the past and finally that dream has now become a reality . Will let you know when I get back from my vacation the name of that city – and a very famous one too from a recent oscar wining movie . But before the real vacation begins , I need to heed to another city in the same country for some soul searching revelation about which life journey I should or should not embarked on ( pretty mind gobbling – rite ?! ) and I guess – some time to be alone and away from the present world here at home ( I know I’m beginning to sound very sentimental here but please forgive me about that ) : ! .

So folks , will catch up on a later date with blogging about my trip as I need to be at the world coldest airport ( huh ? KLIA-lar ! ) at the wee hours of the morning in order to board my 0800 hrs flight to _ _ _ _ _ _ ( just to keep you in suspense ) . And the blogging continues in two weeks time ……..woohoo………..!!!

See yah all !!!

3 comments:

zewt said...

oscar... alone... you going to the slums of bombay? :P

enjoy your vacation.

Unicorn Girl said...

You are soooo correct zewt ! Good guess ! Alone from here but meeting up with my sis who lives in Bombay hence will be visiting some of the slums . :)

zewt said...

very adventurous you are...